GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Solomon Sylva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2008 14:31:40 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Solomon Sylva <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 11:52 AM
Subject: Reminder: Mothers Day Meeting - Gambian Men in the Atlanta Area!

 *2008 MOTHER'S DAY MEETING *

As you know, the annual Mother's Day Weekend celebration is steadily
approaching.  Due to our commitment as Gambian  men  to reciprocate by
organizing and managing all logistics of the  2008  Mother's day picnic  in
honor of our Gambian  women and children, we hereby invite  YOU  to a
preliminary meeting so that we can all work together to plan the logistics
of the  activities.

Please note that a preliminary meeting will be held:

*Date:  Saturday - April 5th, 2008  ** *

*Place: Ebou Touray's Restaurant  on the intersection:*

*Campbelton Road and Delowe Dr*

**

*Time: 4 :00 PM*

Because this will be our first year to host the Mother's day activities as
it is being transitioned to be the responsibility of the Atlanta Gambian
Men, we sincerely hope that you will come and help put this event together.

We are confident that with your involvement and participation, we will
deliver what is needed to continue its success and follow the path of our
Women for an outstanding program.

All SeneGanbian Men welcome!

Thank You!

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい