GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alieu Sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:35:52 -0800
Minteh, "OPTV" spokeman
We do not need any mathematicians to add the figures out. You can do it your self or the informant who gave you the figures as part of your "OPTV" Instead of sitting in the US and having all these information before, why could he not give it up then?
Binneh your integrity is becoming very questionable and I hope you can see that. It is easier to write all these things, but prove them to us. And for some of us to just sit here and believe whatever anyone writes including any Jammeh supporter, I think we need facts on paper and not just political jives.
We should all pass the stage where we accept anything anyone tells us. It should not matter what the accusations are, as long as they are based on "he said", "she said", one should be careful not to jump into judgement.
Minteh, what have you done when the coup took place? Can you tell us your life right after the coup and before you were accused of an attempted coup? Can Chongan who seems to be part of your "OPTV" tell us what he did? can your dear friend supplying you all these information tell us what he was doing at the time?
Minteh, let us all be honest to one another and put our national interest ahead of our personal interests.
Your life or none of your counterparts are in danger coming into the Gambia. An anti-Jammeh supporter like Malanding Jaiteh just traveled from Banjul with his family and he will not tell you that he was in any danger. Why don't you come and tell us these things here?
Alieu sanyang.

Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
THE ARMS AND YAHYA-A REAL LIST, A REAL DATE AND REAL DEALERS.

OPTV is back knocking on Yahya's door to remind him that Gambians are smart
too and can simply follow his tail every where.OPTV's intelligence and
archived documents are many and real.
Yahya's trail of arms deals will be revealed and then OPTV will leave the
decent folks decide.Should Yahya stay there and continue being called a so-
called president or be forced out before he succeeds in plunging our
beloved country into a severe civil war?!!!!!!!!
OPTV has no interest in tribalism or war but we should all remember that HE
WHO LIVES BY THE GUN SHALL DIE BY THAT VERY WEAPON.
If Gambians bear with OPTV for a while they will come to realise that
anything people criticis
e Yahya for is real.Yahya lives by dangerous
arms.He gathered arms to threaten Gambians and then sell them to make
money.If the world has unwanted commoditities that can make quick
money,arms and amunitions are on top of the ladder.Drugs and arms make fast
money.Yahya is using both to gather money by all means.Just a tip,drug
barons and arms dealers never reason when spending,they throw money and
attract deals towards them for no reason.Such money cannot be spent in a
wise way because it is earned through unusual ways.Arms make money and at
the same time they wipe souls.
OPTV has a suit case full of dirty deals,facts and figures that will reveal
things about Yahya that he himself will not be able to understand how that
leaked!
Yahya should bear in mind that there are smart and trianed Gambians all
over the world who can penetrate the archives of his NIA and the suit cases
of his mad agents within seconds.

ere is a list of arms that Yahya bought and distributed to the Casamance
rebels,kept some and then sold the rest to unknown buyers.Yahya should tell
us the role of his lobbyists in France,Washington and other places? Yahya
should tell us why he was yearning to become the chairman of ECOWAS? Yahya
should tell us why the Senegalese do not trust The Gambia handling such
roles under his leadership?
Yahya should tell us why the Polisario rebels gave him some money in
exchange of certain information? Yahya should tell us the name of his
intermediary in Ghana as far the lifting of the crude oil from Nigeria is
concerned?
Certainly Yahya will be surprised because OPTV will continue answering
these questions on his behalf because we have the answers and these answers
were provided by people he dealt with all over the world.Not all those who
deal with Yahya like him.Intelligence units can pose as dealers only to be
able to t
rack the real dealers one by one.Today we have seen the Pakistani
nuclear scientist reveal things unwillingly.Leaders like Yahya have a cheap
way of hiding and that is,they always say that the USA will not suspect
poor countries like The Gambia! For that,he thinks that if he is involved
in international arms deals and even playing a mad man's role in sending or
forwarding messages the CIA may not detect that.For Yahya these agents will
only say see The Gambia as an insignificant spot.The Gambia under Yahya
from 1994 to date has played so many roles in amrs deals and other
threatening deals around the world.
Ask yourself this question,why did Yahya rush and get a chief Justice from
Pakistan?
Why not Malaysia,Barbados or even England? Ofcourse no need to ask why not
the Gambians because he does not trust the Gambian citizens at all.
How can you lead people and distrust them? Visit Yahya's speeches,did he
not s
ay a year agao that he wished that he could take Senegalese men in
exchange with The Gambian ones? I wish he said so in another country,then
we would have asked ourselves why then ask for their votes? If elections
are free and fair how can a president say so and then win?

THE LIST OF ARMS AND NECESSARY TRACES,DETAILS ETC..

COLUMN1: COLUMN 2:

Reference:
ONE, x

Type:
AK47, GP25

Unit Price $ FOB:
$289.32 $486.30

Quantity:
500 500

Price $ FOB:
$144,660.90
$243,150.00

Source: Invoices from ARSENAL,ARMS company in Sofia,Bulgaria.
NB:We all remember when a brief case was stolen from one of the senior
service chiefs in Banjul. Was that brief case stolen or sold out to others?
Well OPTV does not hate Yahya for personal reasons we have facts that made
us start taking him on.Enough is Enough.

Please good mathematicians on line can help us add these figures together
and then compare them to the cost of peanuts per metric ton?
Only two items so far have been released here with how much they
cost.Ofcourse OPTV is still working very hard in trying to get the actual
price of the Sukhoi Su-25 The frogshoot aircraft.It is an old one but was
obviously to Yahya the mad at a very expensive rate.
OPTV Obtained these figures and the cost of these items in this very mail
from Yahya's own clients.These companies are sellers and they compare
prices and send juicy incentiv
es by giving examples of successful clients.
In their business mind Yahya and his gand succeeded in reselling those arms
and made money.
People like Baboucarr Jatta cannot deny or confirm these things because
Yahya uses other agents who are not even in The Gambia and most of them are
not Gambian citizens. Why is Yahya insisting on using those Russian pilots
and the old Russian plane even though he has been warned that the plane is
a major pollutant and out dated.Yahya tells some gullible people that the
plane was being used by one the ex USSR presidents! Many of his cronies
believe that lie.
I am laughing,these are planes that Victor gives out to his potential
clients in a very smart way without traces.Why was Omar Bongo angry about
that plane having his country's flag?

Binneh S Minteh
NYU.EDU