GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jungle Sunrise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 05:30:24 -0500
Hi Joe,

I can see that you also afflicted with the same delusion as Prince. I
never said anything about a target of 200 million visitors. Instead, I
reported that the GTA was working on a "STRATEGY" to "EXPOSE" the country
to some 200 million "POTENTIAL" visitors. Look before you leap!

Have a good day,

Gassa.