GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ams Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 08:36:51 EST
In a message dated 2/2/2004 2:32:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
Binneh, forget about writing what ams want to see. Ams must repent or else he
will go to Hell. Ams is a Hell bound chap. That boy does not belief in
intellectual discourse. He was using words like Bastard on me. i will not use the
same on him because i belief in the power of intellectuals. Ams can get AK-47
and look for me. He cannot see beyond his nose. Information about me is the
easiest to find so far. Only a fool will say i cannot find it. So boy, carry out
your threats. I advise you finally, the language of profinity has no place in
both Islam and christianity. You MUST repent henceforth, or else you will be
condemned to hell.

PG
--------------------------------------
For the sake of decency, Binneh's conscience and felt of betrayal of a
revolution, turned personal, grandiose and sour [by Yahya Jammeh et al.] made him to
reconsider his support for the individual, instead of the collective, Gambia.
Instead of changing the wrongs attributed to the PPP regime, A[F]PRC turned
out 1000x worst. What did Gambians expect? Another Moses?
if you can't read the queen's writing, then the adjective belongs to you,
considering you're one of Yahya's dogs.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
 - Albert Einstein
"
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has."
- Margaret Mead

"When the government fears the people, you have liberty. When the people fear
the government, you have tyranny."
- Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke