GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jallow Hasim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 12:55:28 +0100
No need for that sort of language , one of the finest
qualities of a democrat is to show tolerance and the
ability to resist the  temptation to trading insults
and be distracted from the real issues , or else the
result is nothing but futile exercise.

  Hasim Jallow.
--- njie dodou <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > MY
fellow gambians.