GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ceesay, Soffie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 06:55:38 -0400
FYI.

Thanks,
Soffie
-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Peggy Walsh Edwards

Please pass on and look into this great opportunity...

Do you know of High School Juniors, Seniors, and College Freshman

interested in PAID internships in media (television, cable,

radio) stations throughout the United States.

The reason I ask is because I recently spoke with Sandra .

Rice, Vice-President of CBS Eastern Region and she asked me if I

could help her find some top notch High School Juniors, Seniors, and

College Freshman that would be interested in her internship program.

Below are the details from Sandra and the application is available

online at the following web address:

http://www.emmabowenfoundation.com/main.html

We are currently recruiting minority high school juniors, seniors,

and college freshman for PAID internships in media (television, cable,

radio) stations throughout the United States.

Selected ! students will earn an hourly salary and be given matching

scholarship dollars funds to help pay college expenses, as well as

develop a resume.

The internships will start Summer 2005 and last throughout their

college years.

Eligible candidates must have a 3.0 GPA, plan or currently attend a

4-year college, and have an interest in media.

Please complete the attached application and return with all

corresponding

materials ASAP. You are also welcome to visit our website at

www.emmabowenfoundation.com

Thanks for your help and good luck this semester.

Sandra D. Rice

Vice-President, Eastern Region

Office: (212) 975-2597

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Peggy Walsh Edwards

To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: [log in to unmask]

To subscribe to mailing list for messages only from PTSA president, send a blank message to: [log in to unmask]

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*       To visit your group on the web, go to:

*       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい