GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
suntou touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:39:53 +0000
http://www.freedomnewspaper.com/Homepage/tabid/36/mid/367/newsid367/4651/GambiaEditorial-Under-Whose-Mandate-Is-Halifa-Sallah-Serving-As-NADD-Leader/Default.aspx

Pa if my memory serves me well, i remember reading an interview of
Halifa were he said "if he loses in the parliamentary election, he
will resign and go into academia". I am not sure whether this is the
line he is pursuing by penning a book or if he is combining both
politics and academic endeavour side by side. But recent
republications of Halifa's one man political solution in the Echo and
Maafanta  of gainako's earlier published material on "agenda 2011"
reveals that, Halifa is more into politics than academic lancing.

NADD is in a catch 22 situation. If it is disband, Haruna's uncle
Sedia will lose his seat i believe, If NADD keep going, Halifa will
hold onto the mantle, thus creating a situation of strength when the
unifier's put the machine in motion.
An interesting posture none-the-less.

Will Halifa respond to Freedom? Time will tell.
Thanks Pa for daring to put your editorial in a bold template, we have
to challenge the leaderships all the time, respectfully of course....
If you cannot stand the heat, well..

Suntou Bolong, (The vicious, evil, hypocrite, master of spreading
discord etc etc)

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい