GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kejau Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 02:07:06 GMT
Hi Paul,
Congratulations on completing your PhD, and on your appointment to lecture
in The University of the Gambia. It was my pleasure to learn, from Mike
Carrick, that you were in the Gambia, as visiting high school student to a
link school. Thanks for choosing to work in my country, you are very much
welcomed to The Gambia, and I hope you enjoy your stay in my beautiful
country. I