GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edie Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:20:35 +0000
Sister Jabou,
As I told you earlier, I am a believer, and I now got the feeling that you cannot change your implimentation toward achieving your goal, I now have to change mine because i know it is useless to keep in the same same track farever. I am not afraid of anyone as you can see, but i just cannot debate with someone or read a person who cannot communicate yet talking about democracy. We need to be able to organised and use our senses to carter for our aims. reading certain postings and correlating the behavious to a tomorrow leader of our nation, is just the same as the one that they are complaining about.
Edie

Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Edi,

Your senseless rambling is getting worse and you are also begining to get
quite rude, a sign of frustration.
I think my replies to your mails have given you a false sense of importance
that I really do not place in you or those you support.
Let me tell you this and then I want you to crawl back into your hole and
join the rest of the clones and wait a few more months to resurface under another
pseudonym, ok?
No one wants to talk to Jammeh, we just want him to vacate our government
seat that he has hijacked and then pay for the crimes he has committed.
You said Jammeh was put there by God, but actually, he is where he is thanks
to election rigging and crookery. He then donned his custumes, the warambas
and the "kurus" in the left hand no less to fool elders and get money from
"Allah's world bank", and in between the acts, he practices the pagan rituals and
dances and you have the audacity to mention Allah in this?
To the propaganda about God putting him there, we will remind those who may
be swayed by this that if they fear Jammeh more than Allah while he is dancing
the "futampat" is it? Then they better get a waiver ala YDE from him to give
to Allah when they meet him.
Now if you think you posses any wisdom to pass along, or you need brains to
refresh, I suggest you hold a seminar for the APRC. It is funny that you are
talking about fools.Just consider the fact that you think you can actually stop
anyone from challenging this regime.
Good luck with whatever you are doing.
If you want to send a message to AMS, do it yourself or are you afraid to?

Jabou Joh