GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Halima Sukuna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 04:51:20 -0800
Good morning everyone,

It is a pleasure to be sending you a recent list of the names of individuals who have pledged and/or contributed their hard earned money towards this fundraising campaign for the National Alliance for Democracy and Development.  The folks on this list are extremely aware of how critical it is to financially support this effort by digging into their pockets and selflessly giving during a time when it is needed the most.  Please help me thank these individuals for their extreme generosity.

Pledges/Contributions for 2005

   Kebba Foon ----1000.00 CONTRIBUTED
   Banka Manneh 1000.00 Pledge $500.00 CONTRIBUTED
   Soffie Ceesay 100.00 pledge
   Fatou Manneh Jaw 1000.00 CONTRIBUTED
   Saloum Njie 1000.00 CONTRIBUTED
   Pasamba Jow  1000.00 pledge
   George Sarr 1000.00 pledge
   Jim Gaye 100.00 pledge
   Hassan and Marie Mbatch  100.00 CONTRIBUTED
   Kebba Dibba- 200.00 CONTRIBUTED
   Maila Touray-Pledge 1000.00
   Ginny Quick-20.00 pledge
   Cynthia Daniels-100.00 CONTRIBUTED
   Habib Mbye-$1000.00 pledge
   Sheriff Ceesay $100.00 CONTRIBUTED
   Fye Samateh $50.00 CONTRIBUTED
   Sainey Fye $50.00 CONTRIBUTED
   Sigga Jagne-$1000.00 pledge $200.00 CONTRIBUTED
   Yama Jobe and Sonny Joiner $100.00 CONTRIBUTED
   Abdoulie Jarra $50.00 CONTRIBUTED
   Musa Jeng $1000.00 pledge
   Yusupha Jow $1000.00 pledge

If you too wish to join this growing list by donating, you may do so by sending your contributions to the STGDP address below my signature OR you can visit our website at:
http://sunugambia.com and you may contribute via Paypal (the faster and easier method).

Thank you all for your consideration,

Chris Sukuna

Our address: