GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:31:28 EST
Soffie,

I and every justice loving Gambian condemn this injustice against Waa and we
will never let this regime take away our rights without fighting them until
they are history. This regime and those who are dispatched to play their games
need to remember that the time for them to be answearable to Gambians will
come.

The struggle continues until we eject unlawful rulers.

Jabou Joh