GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Sallah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 08:37:45 -0700
Sheikh,

I knew the load factor had something to do with it, but I didn't know
anything about the taxes and aviation amenities.

The Government should do something about it. I am looking at going to the
Gambia but I can't find anything from the USA. The closest I get to Gambia
is Dakar by Delta Airlines from JFK. Otherwise you have to go through London
or European destinations. Oh I forgot to mention SN Brussels

When I worked for GRTS as a broadcaster, I remember we did a piece on GIA,
just around the time when Ghana re-launched and I was pretty impressed.

Thanks for the posting and I will let you know the alternative route I find.

OMAR.