GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:01:20 -0400
 "The glaring advice here is for the peoples of the world to chart new and  better journeys in life. We have seen the affects of the European journey. And  there is a saying that goes: "The sign of madness is doing the same thing twice and expecting a different result". If Africans continue to follow the European  journey, they will inevitably make the same mistakes."

You ain't kidding.
Jabou