EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave Fobare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:18:59 -0500
And this is precisely why I brought up the subject. I'd like to have some
resources to act as a starting point for my trek into EvoFit, and either
the book or the pages put up previously on the website would do nicely.
Simply going over the archives themselves results in an intellectual
runaround: pleas for guidelines were generally answered with repeated
cautions about falling into routines that would result in an orbit around a
sub-optimal attractor.

Ok, that may be mangling chaos-speak, but the point is that newbies like me
need a starting point. And the more material I have the better I can sort
through it all and find something that makes sense for me. I'm not going to
worry about variety until I have something to vary from. So, when is the
book coming out?

Dave Fobare