EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carl Faldetta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 16:59:09 -0500
Hi EV Folks,
I was wondering if any of you have had experience with GERD (gastro
esophogeal reflux disease) I have that condition and I'm wondering if anyone
following a paleo diet has had good results regarding that condition. I've
been using prevacid as a maintainance medication and would like someday to
be able to stop. I'd appreciate any experiences your willing to share.
Thanks in Advance,
Carl