EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Iain Townsend <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 15:46:05 +1000
I have been using PTP for a few months now and I'm very pleased with the
results.  Not only am I   stronger, but the effects on general feelings of
wellbeing are noticeable too. (CNS toning perhaps?) However, its is obvious
that the techniques do nothing for C-V fitness, endurance, etc .  Has
anybody combined PTP techniques into a workout which is more in line with Ev
Fit principles?

Iain T. Townsend
Lecturer
School of Information Technology
Charles Sturt University
Bathurst 2795 Australia
02 63 384 389

Date:    Thu, 31 May 2001 22:56:35 -0400
From:    K M Ma <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Glutathione

Anyone interested in learning more about this antioxidant can check out the
patent on the delivery of glutathione on the IBM patent server:
http://www.delphion.com  The most recent patent, filed by the researchers
running HMP, contains a lot of background information.  Do a search on
"glutathione" and look for the most patent granted on 3/2001.

Ming

------------------------------

Date:    Thu, 31 May 2001 21:00:50 -0400
From:    Mike Kerrigan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Digest - 21 May 2001 to 30 May 2001
(#2001-70)

Hi Robb,

Thanks for the input.  I've actually been following his advice for some
time and he appears to really know what he's talking about.  If you're
after primarily strength gains then the PTP routine delivers.  BTW,  I also
own the Pavelizer Ab strengthening device and it works too...big time.  It
forces you you to really tense and focus on your abs with low reps and
creates a very strong and hard mid-section.   You'll never do another set
of hi volume crunches after checking out his book Beyond Crunches.

Mike K.
----------------------

------------------------------

Date:    Fri, 1 Jun 2001 08:48:23 -0400
From:    Dave Fobare <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Glutathione

It appears that access to the full text of patents at Delphion is now
limited to paying subscribers. I'm interested in how much selenium is
absorbed into the bloodstream upon consumption of an HMP glutathione
supplement. I have read that selenium is a byproduct of the body's attempt
to absorb glutathione peroxidase.

Dave Fobare

Anyone interested in learning more about this antioxidant can check out the
patent on the delivery of glutathione on the IBM patent server:
http://www.delphion.com The most recent patent, filed by the researchers
running HMP, contains a lot of background information. Do a search on
"glutathione" and look for the most patent granted on 3/2001.

Ming

End of EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Digest - 30 May 2001 to 1 Jun 2001 (#2001-71)