EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Dan C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 18:13:57 -0000
Indeed, humanity has not evolved to support our modern day society.

Modern day foods are, most generally, bad for our genetic makeup. Take
refined sugars, sweets, flours and the like, factor in industrial-strength
pollution, plus wide-scale use of antibiotics, and you get conditions that
are very tough for the immune system. A daily pure waste of energy, just to
fight the effects of modern-day overcrowding. No wonder new diseases pop-up
periodically.

I have read alot on candida albicans and all its ramifications (no pun
intended). As you can guess, the little critter thrives on dairy, not to
mention sweets, fermented stuff and almost every "tastes good" commercial
product. You might want to do some research on this issue if dairy is a
problem for you.

That's my 2 cents.

Dan C