EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 17:06:59 EDT
I have begun incorporating jumping into my workout routines.  I squat down
and then straighten up while jumping as high as possible.  I repeat this
movement 8 or so times, rest for 30 seconds, and repeat for 5 or 6 cycles.
Since I have added the jumping, I have felt some lower back pain in the area
above my butt.  It's nothing terrible, it just aches.  Any thoughts on
whether this is just normal pain from my body adjusting to new movements or
if I am doing some unintentional damage damage?

To get a copy of the old archives or the FAQ, look in the EvFit folder at http://briefcase.yahoo.com/dryeraser