EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:20:15 -0500
On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:31:47 -0800, katy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I've heard paleo fitness for women is different from that for men.
>If so, what exercises could you recommend to
>a woman to reduce body fat?  Just curious.
>
>I'm especially interested in exercises that use your own body weight,
>but I'm open to any ideas.
>
>-Katy

I skimmed this book yesterday for five mins.  Portions of it focused on the
biological differences between men and women, in particular, muscle and fat
physiology.  I'm sure it's not the only source or necessarily the best
source of information on this subject.

"Why Men Don't Iron : The Fascinating and Unalterable Differences Between
Men and Women"

Ming