EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Dan C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:28:26 -0000
Nice contribution!

By the way, does someone here care about molds (most probably in nuts)? I
have read Hulda Clark's Book (The Cure for All Diseases) and I must admit I
take them more seriously...specially when I now know that a single mold can
occupy the immune system for WEEKS. Anybody know about efficient ways to
prevent / clean them off of food and body ?

Thanks in advance for feedback,

Dan C.