EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Iain Townsend <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:00:10 +1100
Hi,

I would like to add my voice to Dave Fobare's.  When is the book coming out?
As an academic,  I can readily understand and accept Professor De Vany's
wish that the book when produced will be as good possible, and goodness
knows time is always the problem.  However, since joining this list in
November 2000, I've only gained a snippet here, a concept there and it's all
pretty frustrating.  Even an indication of a publication date would be
helpful.

Iain T. Townsend
Lecturer
School of Information Technology