EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom Tanner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:09:53 -0600
I need to add this: fat storage is not all bad though because the body is
continually using it a source of fuel, at least to some degree, and
especially during times of inactivity.

Insulin is not our enemy either; it helps to build muscle and every thing
else it's the overproduction that's the problem.