EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave Fobare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 08:48:23 -0400
It appears that access to the full text of patents at Delphion is now
limited to paying subscribers. I'm interested in how much selenium is
absorbed into the bloodstream upon consumption of an HMP glutathione
supplement. I have read that selenium is a byproduct of the body's attempt
to absorb glutathione peroxidase.

Dave Fobare

Anyone interested in learning more about this antioxidant can check out the
patent on the delivery of glutathione on the IBM patent server:
http://www.delphion.com The most recent patent, filed by the researchers
running HMP, contains a lot of background information. Do a search on
"glutathione" and look for the most patent granted on 3/2001.

Ming