EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Iain Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 15:26:41 -0800
Hi I'm Iain,this is my first posting.
In addition to the various bits and bobs of dietary
advice that tend to dominate the list,I would find it
very beneficial if people would share what they are
doing in terms of workouts.  I found Tamir Katz's
website very interesting (anyone else try the sand bag
workout?) but I'm sure others among us are utilising
weird and wonderful techniques and routines (or
anti-routines as it were) that if shared would be
beneficial to everyone.  I am planning on using a
baseball workout which will consist of throwing a
baseball and spriting after it,for as long as I can
manage it,after that maybe replacing the baseball with
a boomerang.  Also,what is everyone's view of Olympic
lifts?  Good for you or death for the joints?  I'm
particularly interested in the general perception of
the snatch.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/