EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 14:59:52 -0500
hi Edith,
just do the guy thing, and it'll work for you.  i'm a 41yo female, i went on
the NeanderThin diet 4 years ago, and that combined with walking (2-6
miles/day, weather and time permitting) got me into fairly decent shape.
but it wasn't until i added weight lifting to the mix this past year that i
got buff, and i really feel great.  i do an upper body/lower body/abs
rotation, and forget the little bunny foo-foo pink 'girl' weights.  lift the
heavy stuff, i currently have between 25 and 100 pounds on the bar,
depending on what lift i'm doing.  you won't get bulky looking, just really
strong.  i'm healthier and i look better than i ever have in my life.
go for it, girlfriend.

JoAnn.

To unsubscribe from the list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS in the _body_ of the email.

To get a copy of the old archives or the FAQ, look in the EvFit folder at http://briefcase.yahoo.com/dryeraser