EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom Tanner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:01:36 -0600
The way I understand it; anything much over 500 cal per meal cannot be
utilized for immediate energy and will be stored as fat. Unless, of course
you are in perpetual motion which would reduce the desire to eat anyway.
This is why any type of exercise will reduce insulin response from a meal;
lessening the burden of trying to balance the macronutrient content of
meals.

It's still 80% diet verses 20% exercise as far as reducing body fat. You
could exercise more than enough and still retain fat if you're not eating
properly.