ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2012 13:43:09 -0500
Hello Reeva, good to hear from you. Yes, babies everywhere :) Savannah is 2
now, the other day she and her older sister Madi were sitting on my lap. I
asked where we would put baby brother, "How will Mimi ever hold three
babies,?" Savannah said "don't want it three babies,". Jena their mom is
going to have a fun time, I think Savannah will be jealous....
Blessings

Rhonda