ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 09:57:21 -0400
Rhonda,
I am sorry you had a sleepless night!  I have been having lots of them for
several months now but I slept better last night!  Anyway I hope you are
able to sleep tonight!
It is wonderful that you got some medication for Ben and that Medicare has
finally approved for him!  It has been a long hard struggle for you guys, I
am praying for you both!  Good luck with school!
Huggs and blessings,
Virgie and Hoshi