ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 14:10:02 -0500
Okay, Phil,

I'll try to keep this clean and brief, but you just asked a question
that strikes a kind of raw nerve with me.  When I hear Hilary speak,
I get that feeling down my back like some people get when you scrape
your finger  nails on a chalk board.  It just makes me grit my
teeth.  She comes across as a very angry person who is way too used
to having her own way.  The media is getting board with her and she
may no longer be their darling and she's not used to that.  I truly
believe that she thought that January 20, 2009 was going to be her
deserved coronation and it just isn't going according to script.

No, I don't believe that the tears were either there or real.  It's
just the latest attempt to win the sympathy vote which makes me
madder still.  Who wants a president that everybody put there because
we felt sorry for her.  Good grief, take a lesson from Margaret
Thatcher and grow up!

Can I still stay on the list?  GRIN!  I told you I was synical!
Kathy