ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 05:52:54 -0400
Hi Rhonda,
Go to contacts, press the context menu key, up arrow to properties, press
enter, then control tab to where it says read only, then press the tab key
to walk through the information fields and it will read it for you.  follow
the prompts and this should get you the information you need.  I hope this
helps make it easier.
Virgie and Hoshi