ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2011 17:30:49 -0500
So good to hear you remain cancer free!! What a hard  season that must have
been for you. Animal friends are the best I think for keeping a smile on our
faces! They are truly examples of unconditional love.
Snow....we had some here in Georgia too!! It may be pretty, but when it
freezes and has that hard icy top it can be dangerous to walk on.
So good to hear from you.
Blessings

Rhonda