ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:33:05 -0600
Say, Doris,

What is the story on this chipmunks email address you chose?  We have lots
of them little critters here in Colorado.  I grew up in Iowa and I did not
think we had them when I could see until I discovered a graveyard full of
them.  My little sister and I spent hours in that graveyard trying to catch
one for a pet but never could get one.  They sure are cute little guys and
fun to watch.  They can get really tame, too.  What this bunch of chipmunks
were doing in the graveyard, I'll never know but I guess they figured nobody
would bother them there.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com