ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:38:14 -0000
Jennifer,

We used to have this all the time in London, but less frequently now.  We'd
be let off and wouldn't even really understand where we were or how to get
back . . ..  It's very frustrating.  God knows all about it though and it's
something He will work with us on to give to us special blessings sometimes
that we wouldn't otherwise have had and certainly He will use these things
to make us into His image.  Hang in there, dear sister, and we're all there
with you!  <Smile>

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.