ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 19:53:28 -0500
lord, please be with karen's drummer?  you know his situation and where he
is at in life.  i pray you be with him and just heal him lord.  thank you
for giving him peace and comfert right now.  in jesus's name.  amen
Jenifer gilley
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn