ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:47:17 +0100
Dear sister Pat,

It sounds to me as though Brad and Brenda arrived just at the right time
- hey and from a distance too!

I've written in another post about your hurts.  Pat, I truly know what
that rejection was like (ask Phil) but I know too what it's like on the
other side - jumping, leaping and praising God and all that!  Many of
these things we just have to hand over to God because He gives us grace
to do it.  Other things He just takes Himself.  Whatever He does, He
then pours in the oil and wine!  He then loves us and loves us until we
know His healing!  Well, that's how it works for me anyway.  (Oh, BTW:
There is more healing waiting for me too!)

In Him:

--
Carol