ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:03:27 -0400
Hey Guys,
My son Matt has been in Grand Rapids for about two weeks now and has been
looking pretty steadily for a job for the past ten days.  He has  filled
out applications, he's gotten lost a few times and had numerous
adventures, some of which were very hard for a mother to hear.  Would you
guys please pray in earnest for Matt to find a job that is in the center
of God's will.  It would be good, in my earthly wisdom, if Matt found a
job before school starts so that he can concentrate more fully on his
studies and also adjust to one new thing at a time.

Thank you, in advance, dear Lord, for all that you have planned for my
son Matthew.  Thank you for meeting his needs in ways that we do not yet
see.  Thank you that I can talk to You about this and know with certainty
that I am talking to a heavenly Father who cares.

Kathy

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!