ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris & Doris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 20:04:51 -0400
Dear Miss Pat,

We have been and will be praying for you and Mr.Vernon. you guys need
to just talk things out. I can't really picture Mr.Vernon being mad
at you even if you have different priorities and he doesn't fully
understand you.

Were your ovaries removed with the hysterectomy also? If they were,
some mild form of hormone replacements might be indicated for a while
because the ovaries still produce hormones even after menopause and
if they are removed, this stops abruptly. Would hormone patches be an
option? they helped my mom and had none of the side effects that
other hormone replacement therapy gave her.

Keep close to the Lord both of you and we will keep you in our prayers.

love and hugs,

Doris