ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2016 14:45:45 -0500
Hi Loving Ones,

Just as I sent my message to you all, you will not believe what happened.

Michelle called from DR. Peck's office.

She said they will not do the surgery until noon, so Vernon and I
don't have to be there until ten AM.

This means we'll save money and we don't have to stay in a motel 2 nights.

I explained some things to Michelle, and she said she and DR. Peck
and the hospital will not let Vernon drive home on the day of surgery.

They may keep him over-night.

This is an answer to prayer.

Thanks much.

Lovings and Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.