ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:07:08 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for praying for me. I appreciate it so very much.

I had Endometrium Cancer of the Uterus in2009 and they took
everything, but it did return in the Vagina on this fifth year.

I think It's called Endometrial Carcinoma. I believe that is correct.

My last Pap smear was abnormal, and my doctor in Brookings was out of
town, so another doctor called me. She's really good. Doctor Hopper.
I think she is a Christian.

Doctor Hopper took several Biopsys last week, and I saw her yesterday
afternoon and she gave me the Diagnosis. She was really sweet.

I told her I needed a hug and she gave me one.

She took me off the Hormone pill that Doctor Goodvagan had me on. I
feel so much better without it. I was anxious all the time, and I
just was not myself. I was on the .05MG of EstroDile  from June 17th
until October 2013,  and then he put me on it just once a week.

I see Doctor Starkee tomorrow in Sioux Falls to determin what kind of
treatment.

He is a Gynocologist Oncologist. I hope he's good, because if he
isn't, I'm getting another opinion.

Tears come way too easy.

We are really financially strapped right now, but I am asking Father
God to provide a new laptop or something, as if I have to be in the
hospital or doing chemo or such, I want access to you, all my loving
ones. Please also pray that Vernon will let me get a JetPack, so I
can have access to the internet all the time even when we're not here at home.

Please pray for Vernon, as well, as this is just as hard on him.

He is a real sweetheart.

Now I need lots of those lovings and squeezings.

thanks so much for praying.

I love you all so very much.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.