ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris & Doris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:28:18 -0400
Please eliminate the header information when you forward posts. For
one, this is about privacy as you are publiscizing everyone's email
address to a public forum that they might not appreciate. Secondly it
is very cumbrsome and time consuming to wade thru a ton of headers
especially for speech users. No, I did not  read to the end of your
post. And thirdly, when you post , pleaseinclude the subject line.

Not sure if this is covered in the list guidelines but the above is
considered general nettiquette.

Thanks much.

Doris