ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 2015 15:17:51 -0500
That is awesome Phil. Unfortunately the immediate Carter family didn't live the Christian life. My Mom was Catholic and didn't cry out to be saved until she died and my Dad was saved would read the Boble.  But didn't really live the life. I got saved at 13 back slid started to deny God until I died and met him face to face. That was the only way He could get to this bonehead. I may have trouble believing somethings. But I would really be a fool to deny God now. Can't deny Someone you have actually met.

Sent from my iPhone