ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cecily Ballenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 20:21:31 -0700
According to the weather reports, it is our understanding that it is
122 degrees in Iraq with the for the day 111! Please pray for our
troops who are serving there.  Pray for cloud cover and grace from
the hand of God.  Pray for strength, endurance, safety and for them
to be hidden in the hand of God.

We have several families at City Bible Church who have families in
this conflict. They thank you for praying for their sons, daughters,
fathers and mothers.

Be blessed by the Lord today.
Judy Chown