ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 02:59:38 +0000
Oh Lord you know the heart break and pain that this has caused the family.  Most of all the pain of the lost of a child.  We ask Lord that you reach down and hold this family give them your peace, confort, and love.  Thank you Jesus in your precious name I pray Amen.

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries