ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:35:53 -0700
Hello Pastor Mark,

Glad to have you join us and I am just getting over the worst head cold I
have ever had.  I was sick as a dog this morning but all of the sudden,
things started going away when my wife prayed for me and I feel the best
this afternoon I have in a week.  Great to have you and looking forward to
hearing more from you when you feel up to it.  Kathy's husband pastors a
church in Maine and I am pastoring a small group in my home here in Denver.
Vicki, the list owner, plays the keyboard for us Fridays when we have our
prayer meetings and Sunday mornings when we have church.  My wife plays when
vicki is gone.  We have several other musicians on here, too, but I'm not
one of them.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com