ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:53:01 -0700
Hey John,

I failed to mention, I don't mind at all you posted that information on Jack
Hayford so don't feel bad.  I could write a rebuttal, and I have two such
rebuttals on my website, two articles rebutting John Macarthur's heresies
has taught for years, but I in no way regard him as less than a born again
Christian ruining the lives of people.  I'm getting too old for arguing now,
though, haw.  Anyhow, Jack Hayford has a long track record, in other words,
he's been around for a long time, so fundamentalist have lots they can point
to if they want to bull's eye the man.  Some things are true and he is
wrong, too.  Not like me, of course, who gets everything perfectly right.

Phil.