ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:52:33 -0600
Yes, thank God. We did get it fixed, and it didn't mean calling in a techie,
thank God. All we had to do was run the system configuration utility and
select normal start-up, hit apply and then OK, and when I rebooted the
system, the Windows start-up theme was music to my ears. Plus, next to the
voice of my Savior, my Jaws was the most beautiful computer voice I ever
heard. I immediately began to praise God. Oh, I hate it when I dream about
getting a virus on my computer. Ugh! By the way, which antivirus program do
you use? I use one called Antivir. It's made in Germany, but thanks be to
God, they developed an English version. Anyway, I've zapped more Trojans and
viruses with this program than any other. Unlike AVG, you're not forced to
move the viruses to a vault or quarantine folder, although that option is
available for those who don't wish to delete viruses. As for me, though,
when I find a virus, I want it gone and out of here, so I delete it. It's a
totally free program. OK, before I get into trouble for discussing software
on a list like this, if you'd like a link to the site where you can download
it, you'll have to email me off list.