ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2014 13:21:16 -0500
David,
I am so very sorry to hear this news, for your loss of course, but for those
of us who have known April for years as well. This is very shocking. When I
first hopped on the internet back in 95, she and I spent many hours chatting
on Mirk, tossing sound bytes back and forth. Our favorite one was "Jesus Is
Just Alright with me." When either of us hopped on Mirk, that short sound
byte would invariably be played by her or me as a smiling greeting to the
otehr.

She also loved another tune called the Gift. Some independent songwriter
from someplace on the net she ran across back then, just a guy and an
acoustic guitar. I tried to find it on the net but wasn't able to. I had it
before my computer crashed some years back. It's been so long I've forgotten
any lyrics to search, but she really liked that song. If I find it, I'll
post it here in her honor.

Though we've not e-mailed much over the years, selfishly I'm saddened, but
yes also gladdened for her promotion. Jesus is much more than alright with
her now, she's in the same room as him so to speak.

No words can stop the hurt of missing someone on a daily basis, but just
take care in giving yourself some break from it without feeling guilty for
those breaks as you can get them in the weeks and months  to come.

 What a dear sweet lady. Will pray for you.

Brad