ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 23:29:50 -0700
George went home to wash their clothes.  He called me from home having a
panic attack.  He was in bed, under the covers, shaking like a leaf and
terrified.  We talked for an hour.  I had a prayer session scheduled so
called him later.  Within less than two hours, George was up and preparing
to return tonight to Tulsa where his daughter is in the hospital.  His wife
called when he arrived home and said Jennifer was calling for her dad and
she was coughing up blood.  George, thank God!  Finally got mad!  We talked
for two hours, looking up all sorts of Scriptures together, and discussing
the authority of Jesus as our heritage.  I believe a miracle is about to
occur.  I cannot go into the details because it would literally take me
hours to explain but perhaps later I can begin to tell this amazing story.
Read Psalm 118:17 and as God commanded Israel in Deuteronomy 30, choose life
rather than death.  If you can, begin to speak life.  It is time to believe.

Phil.