ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:30:09 -0500
Kathy,
I praise God that things are looking up for you and Greg with Chris.  Yes,
God loves Chris a lot more than you do and He will do what He wants done in
Chris' life.  I pray for patience and perseverence for you and Greg.  I
pray, too, that you do listen for that "still small voice" and follow the
directions of the Lord.  He is faithful, Kathy, and He makes no mistakes.
Just trust Him.

Ned