ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 17:12:07 -0500
Rhonda,
The urine test is the easiest thing to foil.  Chris foiled his second
test just by adding room temperature water and by street standards,
he was a new user.  If he could learn a trick like that in only a few
months, I'm sure that veteran users have a lot of knowledge of how it
is done.  I guess that you can fool the test just by having a little
bit of anti-bacterial soap or house hold cleaner on your finger tip
and hold that in the stream of urine.  that's how unreliable the tests can be.
Kathy